Easy Step by Step Tutorial for Landscape Acrylic Painting.
How to make a painting easy, How to paint acrylic painting, how to paint, how to paint sunset,sunset painting
Below is the list of materials used:
1. Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue from Camel http://amzn.to/2nVXz2q
2. Mars Black from Liquitex basics http://amzn.to/2nr0Z0C
3. Cadmium Yellow Light hue from Liquitex basics http://amzn.to/2ojrCnA
4. Cerulean Blue from Liquitex basics http://amzn.to/2ocPxoj
5. Naphthol crimson from Liquitex basics http://amzn.to/2oQeyqv
1. 1″ Flat Brush http://amzn.to/2nOwmgW
2. 3/8″ Angled brush
3. 1/8″ Filbert brush
4. Fan Brush
You will get the last three brushes on amazon.com(US site). The below are the links to packs of simply simmons brushes.
12″x16″ Bustro Canvas http://amzn.to/2oQjWK5
The other materials used were a canvas holder(http://amzn.to/2oa5slJ) , palette paper (http://amzn.to/2nOsLzJ) and a spare towel.
Hope this helps. You can comment and ask any questions in the comments section below.
Take good care of yourself! and STAY HAPPY!!
Notice: No part of this video may be reproduced or distributed without written permission from me. The painting demonstrated is owned by the artist , and may not be reproduced except by individuals for the purpose of learning these techniques. This tutorial and painting presented are not available for commercial purposes and may not be duplicated to be used for classes or commercial sale without written permission from me.